Mission Possible! Your mission: To grow in the joy and love of Christ by connecting with other women of faith! Experience the possibilities of Women's Ministry through:
PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN (PW) - doing mission together and nurturing our faith through prayer and Bible study
Circles (women's small groups):
- Ruth, Naomi, Esther Circles: Second Tuesday, 9:30 am
- Rebecca Circle: Second Tuesday, 10:00 am
- Dorcas Sewing & Knitting Circle: Third Tuesday, 10:00 am
- Crafters Circle: Third Friday, 7:00 pm
- Abigail Circle: 2nd Saturday, 9:30 am (October through April)
- "Andrew Sisters" Red Hat Society: Meets 4 times annually
PW Ministry leader: Patti Ingman
EVE BIBLE STUDY
Eve Bible studies offer informational and transformational studies by well known women authors including Beth Moore, Priscilla Schirer, Joyce Meyer and others. The group meets on Tuesday evenings at 7pm in the church library.
Study Leader: Janice McCulloch
Email here to sign up or for information on the next study.
ETERNAL STRENGTH FIT CLUB
Need some encouragement to get that work out done? This group of ladies gets together in Kirk Hall on Thursday evenings at 6:30 to motivate and inspire each other through a group exercise class. Women of all ages, shapes, sizes, and fitness levels are encouraged to attend!
Group Leader: Jill Latsha