Ways to Serve
Every Christian has been given at least one spiritual gift to help build the church. "To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good" (1 Cor 12:7). There are a number of ways your gift can be put to work "for the common good" at St. Andrews.
- Serving with Children. If you love God and love children, this ministry is for you.
- Serving with Youth. If middle school or high school are more your speed, serve with the youth.
- Serving on Sundays. To do what we do every single Sunday takes a lot of people. Join in the effort to make Sundays special.
- Serving in the Kitchen. For those who enjoy cooking and other kitchen work, there is a place for you in the St. Andrews kitchen.
- Serving on Property. If you are good with gardens, lawns or building maintenance, serve here.
- Serving People in Need. If you have a heart for helping people in need inside or beyond the church, click here to see ministry opportunities.
- Serving the Local Community. From random acts of kindness (Outflow projects) to traditional local mission work, if you love the local area there is a place of service for you.
- Go on a Mission Trip. We take mission trips within and beyond the United States. If you're interested, click here.
- Mentoring + Leading. If you are willing to mentor others, like those young in faith, or take a leadership role in the church.