Every organization needs its worker bees that support the core ministries. Ours are divided into support ministries called commissions.
- The Personnel Commission is in charge of hiring, benefits, evaluations and compensation.
- The Business Commission does budgeting, finance, payroll, short term planning, and assures efficient operations.
- The Property Commission is tasked with repair and maintenance of the buildings and grounds as well as providing for custodial duties.
- The Joshua Commission is our long range planning function and they look at where we are, where we need to go and how we get there as a church.
Each support ministry is lead by an elder and reports to the Director of Operations to coordinate what we are doing. We want the right hand to know what the left hand is doing, and with so many volunteers this is critical to being responsible stewards.The support side of the operations enhances those who are actively involved in one or more of the five core ministries which are:
- WORSHIP. To maintain divine worship in order to show our love for God.
- FELLOWSHIP. To shelter and nurture one another as friends in faith.
- DISCIPLESHIP. To preserve the truth through balanced disciple-making ministries.
- MINISTRY. To exhibit “kingdom living” through our love, service and care for people.
- OUTREACH. To preach the gospel in order to bring salvation to those around us and to promote social righteousness.