Fellowship is Fun! Food! Faith!
- New Member Class. Exploring the Faith. This class has been created to help people learn about and express their Christian faith.
- Life Groups. This is our name for transformational small groups, which also includes Via de Cristo Reunion Groups.
- Hospitality + Meals. All activities involving use of our licensed commercial-grade kitchen are overseen by this ministry.
- Special Events. This ministry plans quality events that bring people together to celebrate God through food, fun and fellowship
- Reception Ministry. This ministry takes care of receptions following memorial services and the pre-worship coffee and sweets.
- Senior Adult Ministry. This is a church based ministry toward seasoned members of the congregation and their friends.
- Single Adult Ministry.This is a new ministry for single adults between 40 and 65, who love Jesus and wish to meet with like-minded adults for spiritual nurture and fellowship.
- Guest Connection Ministry. We believe that our first time Guests are gifts from God and we are passionate about caring for all our guests and helping them to become part of the St. Andrews family.