St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
Monday, May 20, 2013
Five Expectations of Our People
We have important expectations of every person in the church. There are five basic commitments we expect of each person. We’ve built this church around these five commitments.
1. Give my life to Jesus Christ.
2. Commit my life to His family, the body of Christ, the church and
join the church family.
3. Choose to grow spiritually and become more and more like
Jesus Christ everyday in my character.
4. Use my talents and gifts to help and care for others.
5. Share my trust in Jesus with other people and fulfill the
mission and purpose for which God put me on this earth.